SDSU Georgia will hold Internship Fair 2019 on October 17, 2019 at Sheraton Metekhi Palace, Ballroom2019-10-04
Sheraton Metekhi Hotel Tbilisi, Ballroom
October 17, 2019 12:30 - 16:00
San Diego State University Georgia Career Development Center is pleased to invite Public and Private Companies to the annual Internship Fair. The key purpose of this event is to connect qualified employers with skilled SDSU students through education and internship opportunities.
This year companies will be able to meet and recruit SDSU’s students in Georgia!
About SDSU in Georgia
San Diego State University (SDSU) is one of the biggest and most popular universities in California. SDSU through funding from the U.S. Government’s Millennium Challenge Corporation offers internationally accredited Bachelor of Science programs in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) in Georgia. SDSU Georgia graduates receive an American degree. These programs support the development of construction, science and technology fields along with Georgia’s human capital capacity for economic growth.
U.S. Bachelor of Science programs offered by SDSU in Georgia include:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering
San Diego State University Georgia students are equipped with a diverse range of unique skills and qualifications, including:
- Top scoring students on NAEC exams (National Exams)
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators who have brought various technology projects to life
- Winners of local and international Olympiads in math, science, and technology
- Students with strong English skills (as all classes are taught in English)
- SDSU’s General Education curriculum equips students with skills necessary for success on a contemporary job market.
Registration is free! The deadline for registration is October 15, 2019.
All interested companies/organizations should go through a quick online registration.
Registered companies/organizations will be provided with:
- Recruiting space at the fair, including a table, chairs and space for a company sign or banner
- Company profile will be sent to students and posted on SDSU Georgia Webpage and Facebook
- Coffee, tea and light meal for up to 2 representatives
- Listing in our annual job fair guide
For more information please contact: email@example.com